Baked-in-foil Salmon fillets topped with Lemon-Pepper Butter, lemon slices, grape tomatoes and fresh thyme.
This is the sort of meal that you can eat and feel like this is the good life. I know it’s only salmon, but you have no idea just how good this really is. The butter is the key to it all.
This Lemon-Pepper Finishing Butter is simply delicious. I use it on chicken, I use it on veggies, I even spread it all over my morning toast.
- 4 (9x9) foil sheets
- 4 (about 4-ounces each) Salmon Fillets
- 4 tablespoons Lemon-Pepper Finishing Butter
- salt to taste
- 8 lemon slices, divided
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved, divided
- 4 small sprigs of thyme, divided
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place foils on a baking sheet.
- Place fillets atop foil sheets; one fillet per sheet.
- Spread a tablespoon of Lemon-Pepper Butter on top of each fillet; season with salt.
- Add 2 lemon slices on top of fillet followed by 4-halved pieces of grape tomatoes and a sprig of thyme.
- Continue to add remaining ingredients over each fillet, finishing with a sprig of thyme.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the fish, covering completely; seal the packets closed.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
- Transfer foil packets to plates and serve with a side of vegetables and/or potatoes.