When I hit early adulthood, I broke out with severe acne. I picked incessantly, thinking I was helping to get rid of it. Turns out, that was a bad idea. I ended up with acne scarring and hyper-pigmentation and a desire to not go out into public.
There is a silver lining to this story! I spent years researching every possible skin treatment and trying many of them, from hydroquinone creams to lasers! However, I decided that natural was the only way to go since many of the top brands use harmful and even carcinogenic ingredients. For instance, several countries have banned hydroquinone, the top skin lightening ingredient in most skin care products in the U.S., and the FDA has proposed a ban on most prescription and over-the-counter hydroquinone products. And lasers are just too expensive. I wanted beautiful skin, but not at the expense of my health or my pocket book!
So I set out the find the best natural, organic and clinically proven ingredients that actually help regenerate skin from the inside out. After years of research, here is my list of the top skin fading ingredients:
- Alpha Arbutin is derived from the bearberry plant. It inhibits melanin formation and promotes skin lightening and an even skin tone on all skin types.
- Koji Acid is a de-pigmenting agent, meaning it helps with skin lightening, and fights age spots.
- Vitamin C (magnesium ascorbyl phosphate) is a potent anti-oxidant, it reduces discoloration including age spots, has anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and soothing effects.
- Licorice Extract lightens skin through inhibiting of melanin formation and has strong anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Avocado Oil is rich in Vitamins A, D, E and lecithin, as well as potassium, which is vital for healthy skin. It is high in sterolins, which reduces age spots, heals sun damage and scars and significantly increases the amount of collagen in skin.
- Lemon Peel Oil contains plant acids that work to lighten and brighten the skin, remove dead skin, and stimulate new skin growth.
- Aloe Vera offers many benefits for skin, including skin lightening, due to its amino acid content. Aloe is very useful in removing dead skin cells, healing irritation, and brightening the skin.
- Vitamins A (retinol palmitate), B3 (Niacinamide), B5 (d-Panthenol) and E (Tocopherol) all have anti-aging and antioxidant properties that improve aged, discolored and photo-damaged skin.
To learn more, go to http://www.naturalescapesbody.com/best-fade-cream.html