Thick, voluminous and lustrous hair contributes a lot in enhancing the beauty of a woman. There are several factors that contribute to healthy hair growth. Hair loss has become a very common problem with both men and women in present times. Many men suffer from baldness at a very early stage in their life. There are many hair products available in market that claim to be the best in making hair healthy and shiny. One should not blindly trust these products as they may cause harm to your hair. The best way to naturally boost hair growth is by trying several hair care home remedies.
People since ancient times have tried and tested various things that are easily available at home to treat all hair related problems. You don’t need to spend thousands of rupees to get clinical treatments which also lead to many side effects. Home remedies are easy, cost effective and cause no harm to your hair.
Some of the popular home remedies for hair care are:
– The best way to treat your hair naturally is by having a balanced diet. Including things like green vegetables, egg, vegetable oils, honey, fruits, nuts, grains and milk can prevent hair loss.
– Onion Juice is said to be very effective for the growth of hair. This is one of the oldest and probably the most effective home remedy. You just need to apply it on your scalp for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
– Eggs have been used since ancient times to cure hair loss. They are rich in proteins, sulphur, zinc, iron and phosphorus.
– Fenugreek seeds accelerate growth of hair and also help in protecting its natural color. Add 2 teaspoon of coconut oil in 1 teaspoon of fenugreek paste and leave it on your head for 30 minutes. Wash it off with a mild shampoo to get smooth and shiny hair.
– Coconut milk is best to have healthy and damage free hair. It is rich in iron, potassium, proteins and fats. Apply coconut milk on the affected area of your head. Keep it overnight and wash off with a mild shampoo the next day.
– Green tea is rich in antioxidants which help in preventing hair loss. Apply warm green tea on your scalp and leave it for an hour. It is very effective in having a healthy scalp to promote hair growth.
– Indian gooseberry comes with magical properties to treat any hair related problem. It is very rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C.
Some other home products which can be used for hair growth includes, cumin seeds, garlic, coconut oil, olive oil and red henna.
No matter which method you adopt, it is very important to have a healthy diet and drink plenty of water.