Face exercise can reduce the fine lines, wrinkles, and fat stores in your face.
Faces are made up almost entirely of stored fat and muscle tissue. It just makes sense that the more you can exercise these face muscles, then the more fatty tissue, wrinkles, and fine lines you can erase.
There are three extremely simple face exercises you can do that will remove fat stores, tone your muscles and take years from your face.
It is very important to be consistent so make sure to do these exercises every single day. You will see amazing results in just a few weeks if you do the exercises every day. The exercises take no more than two minutes a piece and there’s no place you can’t do them. Make them a part of your daily ritual and I’m sure you will be quite please with your results.
Exercise #1: Your Neck
This is a good place to begin because fat is stored in your neck area and this is one of the places wrinkles occur. Are you ready? Let’s begin.
1. Bow your head until your chin can almost touch your chest. If you start to feel a strain at the back of the neck, then top. This is the best starting point for the exercise.
2. Turn your head to the right with a gentle motion until you feel a pull in the neck muscles. Do not pull so much that it’s uncomfortable. Now stay in this position for about three seconds.
3. Slowly move your head back to center.
4. Repeat number two but this time gently turn your head to the left. Again, hold the position for three seconds.
To achieve optimum results, repeat this exercise twenty times in a row. That’s all there is to it. It’s very simple and very effective.
Exercise #2: Your Mouth and Cheeks
This exercise is designed to challenge the muscles of the cheeks and mouth. It’s purpose is to shed the excess fat in your cheeks. Are you ready? Let’s begin.
1. Pull in your cheeks, thus creating a tiny vacuum in the oral cavity.
2. After you’ve sucked in your cheeks, smile as big as possible, all the while keeping those cheeks sucked in.
You’ll feel tempted to let go of your cheeks from the vacuum to make it easier to smile. Don’t do that. You have to resist smiling. This is challenging the muscles surrounding your mouth. You should do this exercise at least five times in a row at least once every day.
Exercise #3: Your Lower Half of the Face
This exercise will cause the muscles in the lower half of your face to be stimulated. Are you ready? Let’s begin.
1. With a wide open mouth, stick your tongue out as far as you can.
2. Keep on stretching that tongue. The more stretching you do, the more effective the exercise.
3. Open your eyes as wide as possible while continuing to stretch your tongue.
Repeat this exercise five times in a row. The more often you do this exercise, the quicker the effects will be visible. Do this exercise every time you think about it.
Three powerful, yet simple exercises that will help keep you wrinkle free and looking young. That’s all there is to it. I know it seems incredibly simple, but the exercise will work if you do the work.
Try to make performing these face exercises into a habit, and do them every day. Before long, you’ll be naturally exercising your smile muscles when people tell you how young you look!