Causes for hair Loss
Regularly cleaning and brushing the hair is very important. When the hairs are brushed, oil-producing glands in the scalp get stimulated. This natural oil makes the hair glossy and healthy. To give extra shine to the hair, after washing rinse the hair with some lemon juice mixed in a cup of warm water.
Diet and lifestyle are two major factors that influence the health of the hair. Poor diet, illness and deficiencies of any particular vitamin and mineral affects the quality of hair and problems like dandruff, thinning hair, balding, premature graying etc. spoil the hair.
Every day, you probably lose anywhere between 50 to 100 strands of hair which is perfectly normal, say dermatologists. It is when the hair loss exceeds this figure that we begin to notice thinning of hair or bald patches – a condition known as alopecia. Most people are likely to experience hair loss in their 30s because at this time, hormonal change, stress and an unhealthy diet take their toll. Besides trying to correct factors leading to hair loss, adopting a few herbal remedies is also helpful in facilitating hair regrowth.
Causes of Hair Loss:
1. Hairstyles: Everybody wants their hair to be well kept all the time by trying to look good with different kinds of hairstyles that may look stylish, but there are some hairstyles that tend to pull the hair so tightly that they cause hair fall.
2. Scalp infection: Itchy scalp may be caused due to some infections like severe dandruff and ringworm, a fungus that results in red, itchy patches in the scalp and leads to hair loss.
3. Poor diet: Having proper diet is a must. Hair loss may also be due to poor diet that misses out on vital ingredients like proteins, iron, vitamins and minerals and other micronutrients.
4. Stress: Stress is a body reaction that challenges and sometimes disturbs the individual’s health. Stress is one element that if too much causes to the hair to fall and stop growing, which will later result in hair loss.
5. Cosmetics: Products that are used for straightening or colouring of the hair contain chemical compounds that can affect the hair. Even some products like hair shampoo, conditioner or serum have chemical compounds in them. Extensive usage of these can damage the hair follicles and cause hair loss.
6. Medication: Medication is another problem that causes hair loss. High medication intake may result in several side effects in the body that can affect the hair roots and lead to excessive hair fall.
Extensive hair massage gives a great relief. Use of hair oil regularly, helps fight hair related problem.