Your life as a woman can be hectic and sometimes, you may be too busy to even think about pampering yourselves, but believe me, it is necessary; not only for beauty’s sake, but for your overall health, hygiene and self-esteem. You will feel more attractive and innately feminine.
The benefits outweigh the time you have to devote to this little ritual each day and night. The best products will get the best results. Remember, that exposure to the sun, sweat and other air pollutants during the day time can damage your skin. At night, your skin will be able to absorb the application of excellent skin products without interference from the outdoor influences. The pores in your skin need the essential beauty crèmes and moisturizers to be rejuvenated and repaired.
In addition, those products that will make your skin look oily and sticky during the day time can be applied on your skin at night. There are more benefits than disadvantages in enhancing and improving your skin before bedtime as long as you use hypoallergenic and natural products. It is recommended that you use FDA approved products.
Here are some really good tips to follow:
• Never, never, never go to bed with makeup on
• To get that youthful and fresh appearance, use skin moisturize before you retire for the night
• Use a sweet-scented lotion to soothe you mentally before bedtime
• Use a wide toothed comb on your hair to increase blood circulation on your scalp
the Wisdom in Taking Off Your Makeup
Makeup might not take long to apply during the mornings, but after you have had a long day at the office and come home tired, it might seem like quite a task to get that lipstick, cream, powder, foundation, eyeliner and eye shadow off before crawling into bed exhausted. Forget the excuses. It will be worth it!
• Leaving makeup on overnight will result in skin breakouts, blemishes or acne
• Dirt and bacteria from the environment will clog your pores and damage your skin
• Your skin won’t be able to breathe well with makeup left on. It creates a barrier between the air and your epidermis
• Your skin will age faster as a result of not removing makeup with a facial cleanser and then applying a moisturizer or anti-aging crème
• You will have supple, youthful and soft skin if you carry out your bedtime beauty habit
It is preferred that you sleep on satin sheets and pillow cases. Why? This helps you to avoid any extreme friction between the sheets, your hair and skin. It reduces the chances of hair breakage and skin creases that may result in future wrinkles. Apply a lip balm at night as well. This protects your lips, keeps it soft and prevents it from stripping.
Your skin, hair and face are not to be taken for granted. You only have several years to take care of it right before the aging process begins. Why do you think some people age gracefully? It is because they did a good job while they were younger. The time is now and it is never too late at all!