The island of Capri is one of the most picturesque and visited places in Italy’s Gulf of Naples, which is famous for its rugged landscape, upscale beach resorts and high-end shops selling handmade leather sandals and signature limoncello liqueur. It’s flawless beauty has been described my many great writers in their poems which makes it all the more interesting and a perfect place to spend a vacation. The island is a favorite spot for many tourists from across the world from centuries and has been able to please the visitors with its impeccable attractions. While planning a trip to this amazing island will definitely be a good idea, here is a guide that can make your trip more awesome. Make a to-do & to-see list that could help you explore Capri in a much better way. Here are a few places to be added to the list:
1. Piazzetta: This bustling square located in the centre of the island of Capri happens to be the heart of this destination. The cafes and bars make it a spot which is always crowded with visitors that enjoy watching the different sights. It is also known for its vibrant nightlife, so grab a seat and spend a lovely evening here.
2. Blue Grotto: This sea cave located on the coast of the island of Capri is yet another popular important spot that shall be explored while being in Capri. Take a boat ride of this sea cave and lose yourself into its deep blue waters that will leave you awestruck.
3. Villa San Michele: This sea-facing hotel was built in the 20th century by a Swedish author. Get a panoramic view of the town of Capri by staying and spending some quality time here. Relax and unwind and enjoy the beautiful sights by your side.
4. Marina Piccola: Marina Picola is a pretty beach which is located on the southern side of the island of Capri. The clear sea and the lovely weather will make you dance with joy. Walk along the Villa Krupp to feel the adventure of drooling down through the rocks.
5. Monte Solaro: This tallest mountain of Capri can make you fell thrilled by climbing to its highest peak. Enjoy the dynamic view of the entire island and feel delighted with the up and down movements while climbing the same.
Also, do not forget to shop in the local markets and get some amazing things from the artisans such as sandals, perfumes, etc